SPIRIT SEARCH NECROPOLIS CEMETERY

Wow, this Spirit Search was awesome! A series of paranormal activity events are in this footage. From the moment I entered the crematorium the orbs started to jump excitedly in the lens. I didn't see them until I viewed this video later on in the evening upon arriving home. 
In the graveyard itself I felt peace and love, and was not aware of the multitude of spirits. I felt like I was among friends.As I panned the camera over to grave sites and tombstones that I felt was calling me, the feeling of getting drawn to certain graves was certainly a feeling of love. I felt as if these graves wanted to be recognized and spoken about. 
I went to the graves that called me. At one point near the end I felt as if I had entered a different dimension.   





Comments